Maintenance Portfolio


pelatologio 1 en

SPYROPOULOS SA has until now active maintenance contracts of 100MW with dispersion across the Territory. Total power is dominated by Parks connected to the Middle Voltage at around 64%, while in Low Voltage (parks and roofs up to 100kW) the power is 36%, ie 36MW.
 
Despite the fact that the percentage of power in the Medium Voltage is quite high in the whole clientele, the number of the active clientele is different, as the Medium Voltage parks in terms of number of contracts account for 21% of the company's clientele while the rest 79% are parks and roofs up to 100kW. The latter also shows the wide spread of the clientele, as 79% of Retail Clients account for only 36% of the power under maintenance.
 
pelatologio 2 en
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

We use cookies to offer you the best experience on our site. By continuing to browse the site, You agree to use cookies.
To learn more, please Click here